ISPF MQ Message Editor for z/OS Overview
The ISPF MQ Message Editor for z/OS v2.0.0 (z/ISPFMQ) application allows users to view, manipulate and manage messages in a queue of a WebSphere MQ for z/OS queue manager and presents the data in a simplified format similar to a database utility or spreadsheet program.
z/ISPFMQ is a great tool for application programmers, JMS developers, quality assurance testers, and production support personnel. The tool allows for quick problem solving because the data is presented in a very logical and insightful manner.
z/ISPFMQ will operate with WebSphere MQ v5.3.1, v6.0, v7.0 and v7.1 in z/OS v1.4 or higher environments.
- View, edit, update and store MQ message data, message descriptor (MD) fields and header data such as MQDLH, MQRFH, MQRFH2, MQIMS, MQCICS, MQHSAP.
- Work simultaneously with up to 100 queues.
- Capture and playback MQ messages, including MD and MO fields, with user specified inter-message delay.
- Work with large messages (up to 4.2MB)
- Store and retrieve messages from and to files.
- Test MQ without relying on PC based software.
- Determine response time in MQ applications.
- Isolate performance problems in MQ applications.
- Determine the performance effects of increased MQ workload.
Stress Testing Servers:
- The Get Server consumes messages from the queue in a controlled manner using configurable inter-message delay times and commit intervals.
- The Put Server places messages onto a queue in a controlled manner using configurable inter-message delay times and commit intervals.
- The Queue Monitor will continuously monitor the queues of a queue manager displaying the Queue Name, Current Queue Depth, Open Input Count, Open Output Count, Get Enabled / Inhibited and Put Enabled / Inhibited.
|Product||Price (USD) *||Ordering|
|z/ISPFMQ (per license**)||$6990.00|
|Yearly maintenance and support fee||15%|
* Volume discounts available for as low as $5990.00 USD per license plus 15% yearly maintenance and support fee.
** z/ISPFMQ is licensed on a per LPAR basis.
- Each licensed user will receive:
- Full version of z/ISPFMQ
- Free updates / upgrades to any version 2.x release.
- Free email/ Help Desk support
|Other z/ISPFMQ Licenses:|
|Enterprise License*||Enterprise License* for z/ISPFMQ sells for $125,000 USD. An enterprise license will allow a company to have unlimited number of people use z/ISPFMQ at an unlimited number of locations.|
* Plus 15% yearly maintenance and support fee.
- WebSphere MQ v5.3.1 or higher